Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Giving Thanks

Let's not forget Thanksgiving.  
I am making cards for sending to distant family members again this year. Lots of siblings means lots of cards.  Here are two of the first finished and set aside. The lovely cornucopia image is from Dearie Dolls Digital stamps and mounted on a Spellbinder's Floral Oval die cut. Background DP is from Paper studio. Inside just a very simple sentiment, "Give Thanks".  The harvesting Squirrel is a Dazzles sticker from Hot Off the Press, the scene is completed with backgrownd papers and other stickers from the same set.  Label was cut with Cricut and the sentiment is a png from Ginger's House.  Inside is a wish for a "Happy Thanksgiving"  I'm not exactly sure to whom I will send the cards.  I try to match cards to personalities when I'm able.  It will come to me...........



No comments:

Post a Comment