Sunday, November 15, 2015

Rainy Day Fun

It's been rainy here in Washington the past few days and I have managed to get back to making a few cards.  Many family birthdays are creeping up on my so I worked on a few of those and one more Thanksgiving card.  Wanted to put my Cricut to work and cut a very simple winter greetings card. The sentiment is cute;  I will share it with you.  It was a free digital image I found on line - not sure to whom I should credit.  I love it - thankyou. 

Simon Says Stamp November card kit items.

For my grandson Alex - using HOTP papers and Dazzles stickers.


For my grand daughter, Destenie, who loves to sew. Colored with Distress markers and sprayed with gold Glitter Dust for sparkle.




My Cricut card, just love the sentiment.  Dreaming of winter is much better than being in it!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jean - I love your blog - still looking thru it but wanted to say how much I enjoyed seeing these lovely cards - you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. thanks, Louise, I'm glad you found it. Just wanted to share a little of my life as it is now.

    ReplyDelete