Friday, November 20, 2015

Today began with a very heavy frost covering our little spot of the world.  I do give thanks that I did not have to go out and scrape ice in order to leave for work. Being retired does have it's advantages in this regard. We did have lovely sunshine and when I did get out the view of our Mount Rainier was splendid. Snow has reappeared on the flanks - all is returning to normal. 
 Had a bone scan done this past week and have been diagnosed with osteopernia (a step below osteoperosis).  I'll have to start taking more calcium and a vitamin D supplement to try to keep my bones strong.  Sometimes this geting old stuff is just plain annoying.
Getting ready for Thanksgiving has eaten into my craft time but I do have a few cards to share.

This is a pretty simple card but I love the colors of pink and brown together. A fawn is one of the forests most beautiful creatures and the sentiment captures that thought for me.  The inside sentiment reads "especially in you".


A card I made during the storm we had a few days ago.  It rained and rained and made me think of this image I had found on line. I colored it with colored pencils.  It just give me a warm fuzzy when I see this image.  Walking together in the rain is such a perfect picture of life in the Pacific Northwest.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to got that osteopernia diagnosed Jean and I love these cards, especially the one of the deer and the little bird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to got that osteopernia diagnosed Jean and I love these cards, especially the one of the deer and the little bird. :)

    ReplyDelete