Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Decorating

After a wonderful family gathering for Thanksgiving dinner, I came down with a horrible cold that I have been fighting since.  Today I'm finally feeling half human and able to accomplish regular housework. Unfortunately, the craft arena has had to be put on the back burner through this ordeal. We are beginning to feel the Christmas spirit, tho, and played our first Christmas carols while wrapping some early present purchases. Today my display will be a few of the Christmas cards I've completed.





My sentiment today is from Ginger at Ginger's House.  My favorite place to find word art and sentiments for my cards.  Check out her fantastic blog; she's in my list.  There are so many creative people out there who share their talents so generously. 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards - as always Jean - glad you're feeling better!!! :)

    ReplyDelete