Saturday, January 2, 2016

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. -Neale Donald Walsh

What better way to begin the New Year than crafting new greetings for loved ones near and 
far away. This year I hope to create uplifting and encouraging cards and to make them as much
 fun to receive as it was putting them together. My resolution is to try new techniques in my papercrafting and also to expand into other crafting arenas.  Keep me on my toes!  
My first card of 2016 is uploaded below. The digital image came from Miss Kate Cuttables (so cute), design paper and crystal snow flakes are from Simon Says Stamp. Distress ink is Spun Sugar.  Brrrr, it is cold outside and a hot cup of cocoa sounds yummy - the hug, too.


1 comment:

  1. Just want you to know that I really enjoy your cards. So creative coming from someone who can't even put an outfit together unless I see it on a model...Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete