Tuesday, January 5, 2016

National Bird Day

Did you know it was National Bird Day?  I was unaware until this morning. It's pretty circumstantial that the card I worked on today features birds, well, penguins. Penguins are birds, not the National Bird, but birds none the less. My card is not a "Happy Bird Day" card, tho, it's actually for Valentine's Day. Hope you enjoy it anyway.  The other card is a Thankyou card.  Both projects were made with supplies from Simon Says Stamp that were part of January's subscription stamp kit. Just love the Doodlecharms design paper and stickers and the stamps are so very versatile. I know I will use them again and again.  I cased designs by +Wanda Guess and +Nichol Spohr Magouirk for inspiration. Of course, I changed it up a bit and hopefully added my own personal touches to make them mine.




My sentiment today is from TLC Creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment