Monday, January 18, 2016

The best portion of your life will be the small nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.

So smile with someone you love and enjoy one of the best portions of your life.

Here's one of the valentines I'd been working on.


A bit light hearted, I think, but I just love those frogs.  They are a free digital stamp from Mary Ellen at Dearie Dolls Digital Stamps.  I printed the image and used a stitched rectangle die to shape. The KISSES and gold hearts are stickers from my stash. The background hearts are die cuts I've had for a very long time. I versa mark stamped and embossed with white powder the XO design. The striped background paper is from my paper collection I've promised myself to USE.  So far I have only four Valentines made. Must get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment