Thursday, February 25, 2016

As long as everthing is exactly the way I want it - I'm totally flexible.

Well, I'm trying to be very flexible. 
Things are going well for my Mom, she's improving daily in strength and mobility.  We are kept pretty busy with visits from the home nurse and therapists, a good thing for her. I haven't been in the craft room much but I have managed to put together a few cards. Already started planning for next Christmas. My goal is a few cards a month so I don't get overwhelmed at the last minute. Never have enough birthday and thankyou cards either. Here are a few of the ones I'v worked on lately.


For Easter


Love this cake and the sentiment.


Found this picture on FB and just love it. Background is foiled.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your mom has loads of support all the way around - so glad she's getting better!! These cards are just gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete