Monday, February 29, 2016

My idea of a Happy Hour - A nap.

Happy Leap Day, everyone. What are you doing with your extra day?  It's been a busy one for me so it really doesn't feel "extra". Just another day and one where I didn't even get to step into the craft room. Lucky for me I worked a bit yesterday.  Many family birthdays are approaching so I wanted to spend some time on a masculine birthday card.  This is an A2 sized card, featuring 3D paper tole from Hot Off the Press. The papers are also from HOTP as well as the celebrate sticker. Not a difficult card but now that I look at it, not a truely masculine one either.  The little scooter is pretty cutesy to me. Back to the drawing board. I'll get it right next time.





2 comments:

  1. Love the card Jean - very cute and unique!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't figure out why I never get notifications from your blog. I am a "member" but had to sign up to follow by email - duh!! (I should know - I have the same Google blog design.

    ReplyDelete