Monday, February 15, 2016

Never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey.

My Mom is home.
We are thankful she is gaining strength and feeling better. Recovering from a stroke is not easy or quick but she is on the mend and happy to be out of the nursing home.

I've been kept pretty busy but have managed to complete two Easter card I'd been working on prior to Mom's illness.  They are very similar, almost identical. I water colored the first background using Tim Holtz distress inks as my color medium. Colors used are Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn and Crushed Olive. On the second card I used a lovely design paper from my SSS stash. Bunnies, bows and grass were cut using my Cricut Explore. One greeting was stamped with stamp from Simon Says Stamp and the other is a sentiment sticker. The lovely flowers are stickers (Dazzles) from Hot Off the Press.  Thinking spring!




2 comments:

  1. So glad your mom is home Jean - these cards are adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete