Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A month away, I didn't play (very much anyway).

It's been a very challenging month for me and I've had little time to create and less time to post but I'm finally here and hope to get "back in the saddle" or "back on the bike" whichever suits your fancy.  My mother has moved to an Assisted Living facility that specializes in memory care. It's not been an easy transition for any of us but most in the family are convinced this will be the best thing for her in the end. We are able to visit as often as we want and will see her as much as we can.

Discovered House Mouse Designs during the month and have just fallen in love with the little critters. I ordered a three CD set of images to use for cards and and scrapbooking. I will show the first card I made with one of those lovely images. Actually, I put the card in the mail today; sent to Mom in order to hopefully bring a smile to her face.


This little mouse looks like he's so enjoying the spring rain - we who live in the Pacific Northwest can really appreciate such an attitude. Background papers are from my stash so I'm not sure of the manufacturer. The sentiment is from Hot of the Press - Dazzles. I enhanced the raindrops and flower petals with clear Wink of Stella glitter brush. They do sparkle but the photograph does not display that well. Lavender ribbon with a single knot was just to add some panache. 



1 comment: