Friday, April 8, 2016

Spring has sprung!

Near seven in the evening and it's still 73 degrees here in Tacoma! Spectacular weather for the 2016 Mariner's home game opener. Hope it's nice tomorrow for the 83rd Daffodil Parade; another of our local spring festivities. I'm a bit sunburned from being outside for most of the past few days. We added some red cabbage plants to the garden and have been trying to clean up all the over winter yard mess. There was an exceptional amount of moss this year, it nearly took over. Hopefully, we'll eventually get grass again.
I have been able to get some things accomplished in the craft room, too.



Here are two very different cards. I sent the first little Hello card to my Mom to let her know I was thinking of her. Very simply done using stamp and water color markers.


This is a more masculine card but has some sassy bling, too. Just delight in the Steampunk style at times. This is another 3D paper tole die cut project from Hot of the Press.  I've had the background paper in my stash for a very long time; it matches so perfectly. Serendipity!!

1 comment:

  1. I know - we've been having beautiful weather!! My best to your mom Jean - and I love the card you sent her!! :)

    ReplyDelete