Monday, April 4, 2016

Springtide rituals.

Had a wonderful spring weekend, sunny and dry here in the northwest part of our nation.
Hubby and our son spent lots of time outside doing yard work and I was able to slip away into the craft room after tending my garden for a bit.  Time just flys by now - I realized I needed to work on some Mother's Day cards before May is here. Seems like just yesterday we were still in February. The two cards I'll tell you about today are both for family members for Mother's Day.  Both cards used paper tole 3D decoupage die cut kits I receive every other month from Paper Wishes, the company that really got me "hooked" on card making. Still love their products and use the paper tole as well as their Dazzles stickers frequently on my creations. One other thing I relish is that the company is located in Canby, Oregon so it's somewhat local and not a chain.



The pictures do not display the dimension on the focals as it looks in real life. There are at least three layers of cut outs on each focal and I've used foam tape in between to lift each layer. No sentiment on the outside of these, left the Happy Mother's Day for the inside. Two down - many more to go.

3 comments: