Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Father's Day approaches



We enjoyed a big family get together for Memorial Day - loved having all the family together in one place. A few were missing but only because of distance and obligations. We played games and ate our fill of the beginning of summer fare; salads and BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, deviled eggs, chips and dips, hot dogs and all the fixin's. Two kinds of cake were for dessert and a very special strawberry lemonade. With some of the strawberries I got last week I made a batch of strawberry vodka and we used the concoction to make the grown up lemonade. Yummy!

I have been working on a few cards for Father's Day that I will share here. Masculine cards are sometimes difficult for me but I do like working on ones for Father's Day. Enjoy.







1 comment:

  1. Your description of your Memorial Day feast made my mouth water!! :) Great cards Jean - as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete