Friday, October 21, 2016

Heading into much cooler days here in the northwest...... I'm ready for soups and stews and hot chocolate, warm sweaters and sweatshirts and the holidays.  Well, I'm not really ready for the holidays but I am happy to see them on the horizon. 
It's been a busy time for me; been working on taking care of some preventative health tests; labs and a colonoscopy; had an EKG and will do a stress test later in the month. So far every thing is looking to be okay. I'm trying very hard to stay as healthy as I possibly can for my little Jacob's sake as well as my own. I want to be here to see him into adulthood. 
There have been some days when I did get into the craft room to work. With the holidays approaching I have many cards to work on.  Sometimes I seem to work in spurts that have no rhyme or reason but I did get a few cards put together for Thanksgiving greetings.



I had fun with both of these cards filled with sweet little creatures.  Used some different techniques but each are mostly just very basic card making using papers, ribbon, sequins, etc. I did die cut the leaves on the foxy card and my greeting was stamped. I just love the House Mouse images and this one is a favorite. Wish I could say that the coloring was mine but the image was pre-colored this time.

2 comments:

  1. I just love that card with the little mouse on it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I thought you would like that one.

    ReplyDelete